So what about blogging. . . ?
I’m still really new to blogging, so bear with me . . . please!!! I also know that I don’t have an amazing writing style, great grammar, jargon or interesting stories for many people but I decided to start this blog for me. If you don’t like it don’t read it.
So I read a blog today that was just well . . . brilliant. It had humour, relativity, sarcasm and own opinion all rolled in one . . . it doesn’t offend anyone and I’d think anyone would want to read it.
So how will I continue to blog from here on end? Well I don’t know? I sort of really envy that person for having such a good blog and people actually read it. It’s probably because he’s such a good writer and I am so totally not!!!
But in any way . . . a few months ago I discovered a new band, “Die Heuwels Fantasties”. I was channel hopping and came across a band that I couldn’t exactly make out what they were singing. The music video was incredible and so nice to look at. The music that the band made was so electrifying that it made me . . . happy? I soon realized it was an Afrikaans band.
I was shocked at the quality of Afrikaans music these days; Heuwels have an electro pop genre and really gets your blood flowing . . . . In the past few months I heard more and more of their songs like Huig Duiwel(Remix), Sonrotse and Pille vir kersfees . . . I was mesmerized!!! I now own one of their Cd’s and absolutely love their music, can’t stop listening to it!!
In the meantime I’m quietly dreading my teaching practical that I’m starting on Tuesday the 12th. I will be teaching at an elite Afrikaans boys school. The standards are really high and might be putting some pressure on me. I really do feel sorry for the girls going with me seeing that it’s a boys only school they might take advantage of them.
Hope I’ll get a hang of this blogging thin soon
No comments:
Post a Comment