Blog Views

Thursday, 24 March 2011

Real Christianity 2

So that is what I want Real Christianity, A Christianity where God is all. Is that too much to ask? No I think it’s too much to do! The thing is I want really to do this: to serve God with everything in me but I love this world too much and the sin of this world . . .
The sad thing about this is I know exactly how to get out of this pitiful state of misery and that is to do these two basic things: Pray and read the word of God! This is the answer the Bible gives us too  . . . I can’t find the applicable scripture now but I’ll insert it sometime. So why don’t I just do what I am supposed to do( bible reading and praying)? Uhm I’m lazy and not a little  . . . ENORMOUSLY. I’d rather read other magazines that don’t even pertain to Christianity or ill read books on Christianity but it is all just knowledge and not experience. That is also one of the huge reasons I am where I am . . . I am not trying to boast in myself but I do know a lot more than the normal person about Christianity, its doctrines and the Bible. But I’d rather know all these things than be in ignorance.
So this is my trouble I know too much and experience almost nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment